ADB and Fastboot Tools or driver installation process will affect your Xiaomi Redmi 7A phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before start ADB and Fastboot installation you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. I know that some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines. Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause. On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices. XiaoMiTool is installing the Android USB driver used by the OEM (Xiaomi) and has a background service forcing the use of that driver on the device. However, this is not solving all of the problems and as of now, there is not a global solution.
- into consideration.
- It is simply the best Android Pie custom ROM that will offer you a Pixel-like experience on any rooted smartphone.
- If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi 7 stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page.
- Just search, they are all available in our application.
- Once it’s turned off, hold the Volume Down and Power keys together to enter Fastboot Mode.
Install MIUI Downloader from the link above or through a quick search in Play Store in order to download the fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. After the Fastboot ROM is installed successfully, you should see the ‘success’ message under the ‘result’ tab and your device will automatically boot into the stock MIUI software. You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way to do this is by turning off your device completely first.
If someone is using an Android phone somewhere in the world and they want to mod it, we aim to have a place for them to do just that. We’re constantly adding new forums for devices, and now we’ve got 5 more to share. Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) now have a home on the XDA Forums. Kernel sources for the stock firmware Motorola Moto E7 series and several Xiaomi phones, including the Mi Note 10 Lite, are now available for download. Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) have been added to the XDA Forums.
- The update also brings the latest Security Patch for the device that improves the system security and vulnerability fixes.
- Some ROMs may not come with Gapps, and you can install them separately as packages using your custom recovery.
- Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition.
- Here we’ve covered the flash file for Redmi 7A, you can easily download and flash using the Xiaomi flash tool.
- Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
- Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device.
Make sure you have backups and fastboot ROM version on your PC in case you’ll need to restore your phone. We do not advice to start flashing if you don’t have enough experience working with ADB and Fastboot. The update also brings the latest Security Patch for the device that improves the system security and vulnerability fixes. Xiaomi always rollout the firmware OTA updates to its devices in batches via OTA (over-the-air) that will bring most of the new features and improvements to the Redmi 7A.